Transform your Maryland home’s exterior into the elegant,
stylish look you’ve always dreamed of with new vinyl siding
Maryland siding contractor, On Top Home Improvements, Inc. has made Frederick, Silver Spring, and Columbia area homes look like a million bucks… or 3 or 4… for over 30 years
What’s the secret?
It’s actually quite simple… They install beautiful, vinyl siding on your home that will last for many years to come.
But finding an experienced contractor who has the expertise to install it properly, using who install only top-rated products… at a fair price… not so simple.
And if you live in Montgomery, Prince George’s, Frederick, or Howard County MD, it’s not a secret that we can give your home a brand new look with elegant CertainTeed vinyl siding.
Is your home’s siding…
- Damaged, warped, or busted?
- Covered with dents and scratches?
- A dreadful color you’ve always hated?
- Permanently discolored and faded from years of sun damage?
- So plain, ugly, and outdated, you’re embarrassed to say it’s yours?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, and own a home in the Frederick, Silver Spring or Columbia area of Maryland…
Then you’ll want to get a free, no-obligation vinyl siding estimate from an experienced and reputable siding company, such as On Top Home Improvements, Inc. in Damascus, Maryland.
“Thanks for a job well done. Your workers were respectful and diligent, cleaned up the worksite, and were conscientious of our flower beds. You have restored our belief that there are good contractors out there.”
The Ashby’s, Colesville, MD
(See more of what our happy customers say on our testimonials page)
Maryland homeowners have trusted us for over 30 years
We’ve installed CertainTeed vinyl siding for thousands of Baltimore area homeowners, and they say the same things over and over:
- Vinyl siding enhances the elegance and character of your home
- Add value, the payback is usually 100% when it’s sold
- You’ll never paint siding again
- Insulated vinyl siding saves money on heating and AC costs
- It’s strong – virtually impervious to the weather
- Vinyl siding will never rot, peel, or dent, or scratch
- It’s super low maintenance – just a quick rinse with a hose
So are you ready to find out more?
Just give us a call… and we’ll give you a free, no-obligation estimate and answer any questions you have about vinyl siding and trim.
Now it seems like there’s somebody on every street corner who says they’re a siding contractor, and can install new vinyl siding dirt cheap.
But beware, and do your research on the local siding companies in your area… BEFORE you select one.
You’ll learn a ton about the character, experience and work ethics talking with them, asking good questions and looking at the detail in their estimates.
What are the benefits of hiring us to install or replace your siding?
- You get a free, comprehensive, detailed estimate, with a fixed price. It will show you exactly what you need and what you’ll get for the estimated price, no surprises
- Your vinyl siding will be installed right the first time, using long-lasting CertainTeed siding, caps, and all the appropriate trim
- You get our 30+ years of experience
- Completely honest and trustworthy
- You’ll get an exceptional job at a fair price
- No deposit necessary, unless the job is over $6000
- Our 5 Year Labor Warranty is in writing
- You get written proof of insurance coverage and state licenses
- We’ll legally dispose of all construction debris
- Your property, plants, and bushes will be protected from damage
- We’ll leave the work area cleaner than when we started
“Your crew was superb. Efficient and professional. Feel free to use me as a reference.”
Ron Kurtz, Rockville, MD
What kinds of vinyl siding do we install?
We’ve installed CertainTeed’s high-performance vinyl siding and trim for thousands of Frederick, Silver Spring, Columbia and nearby homeowners.
CertainTeed’s vinyl siding products include…
- Monogram 46 Series siding with 4” and 5” vinyl clapboards – it’s the top rated siding with the largest color selection available
- Cedar Impressions Series shingles and shakes – Molded from real cedar shingles… You might even mistake it for authentic cedar shakes, without the heavy maintenance of wood
- Monogram 46L extra long, extra thick siding has 47% fewer seams
- Board & Batten Vertical Siding – recreate the historic charm and rustic cedar look of centuries-old log homes, barns and other early American structures, uses alternating wide and narrow vertical panels
- Vinyl trim, carpentry, and soffits designed to provide a beautiful finishing touch for porch ceilings, soffits, windows, doors, gables, and vertical siding. Create the look of true wood craftsmanship with a complete line of decorative accents and trim pieces.
- Carolina Beaded Siding – Reproduced from classic hand-crafted boards, Carolina Beaded™ provides an original impression for homes of distinction
Our 28 years of experience installing CertainTeed vinyl siding products has proven to us they will protect your home’s exterior for years to come.
CertainTeed’s vinyl siding…
- Adds value and curb appeal to your home
- Looks elegant, stylish, and modern
- Their insulated vinyl siding is energy-efficient, reducing fuel costs
- Is strong enough to withstand hurricane force winds
- Will look beautiful for many years
- Includes lifetime fade protection
- Can replicate the exact look you want, with unlimited design styles
- Easy to color match, with 30 deep, rich colors to choose from
- Low maintenance – just spray with your hose or pressure washer
- Lifetime Warranty against defects
Our Maryland service area includes:
- Montgomery, Prince George’s, Howard, Frederick and Baltimore County
- Cities of Frederick, Silver Spring, Columbia and every community in between
To get a free, no-obligation siding estimate, call 301-368-3551
On Top Home Improvements, Inc.
10818 Avonlea Ridge Place
Damascus, MD 20872
Click to E-mail